Saturday, October 31, 2009

Campus Clip Online!

Soooooo, 'Campus', what is the thing me and some of the other Green Wing writers have done as a Comedy Showcase (meaning it's just one half-hour episode, but enough people like/watch it, we may get a full series commissioned), goes out this coming Friday, 6th November, 10pm Channel 4. And I've just found out there's a couple of preview clips up, so was going to embed, when...

'Embedding Disabled By Request'

Well of course, wouldn't want people to be able to put in on blogs or anything YOU DUR-BRAINS.

UPDATE, hurrah, Todd from Twitch has made them embeddable, cheer Todd! There's another clip as well, but it's just a plotty moment really, so a slightly odd choice to put out, but there we are.




YouTube:'Bit Of A Wind-Up

15 comments:

Newf said...

NYMAN. sjwdeowjhrgojrfjg

Kevin said...

Thing is, Nyman can actually do that.

Looking forward to seeing the full show now :)

Hannah said...

Oh it looks so very good! I'm really looking forward to Friday now. :) Good luck with it - hope they commission it properly!

Provincial Lady said...

Are you, perchance, "level3elfranger"? Or did you just pay them to write that?!

James Henry said...

I am very much level3elfranger. Unless my viewing history reveals anything embarrassing, in which case I shall deny it.

Todd Brown said...

If you want embeddable versions of the clips, I've just nicked them from YouTube and put embeddable ones on Twitch.

James Henry said...

WOo! Cheers T.

Tim Footman said...

Hooray! It's the ex-dad-bloke off of the Sarah Jane adventures!

laurence timms said...

Alright, yeah. That's quite impressive.

Sarah said...

I'm very excited. I'm recording it.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. Joseph Millson, excellent in Much Ado with Tamsin Greig from Green Wing I love it already.

Anonymous said...

ooh love the clip! I have been very excited about this since you first mentioned it. I really hope it gets a series

Imo said...

Anonymous said...
Ummmm. Joseph Millson, excellent in Much Ado with Tamsin Greig from Green Wing I love it already.

I knew I recognised him from something............ Yay this looks so good and I caught a couple of trailers on C4 over the weekend. One of them was of a student being told to uncross her arms by someone using a megaphone!

Unknown said...

Andy Nyman in a big green dress. lol.

Eleanor said...

That appears to be my cup of tea. :) I shall be tuning in.